Friday is here again! We’ve survived another week. Here are just a few moments from my life recently:
1. Peanut butter cup molten chocolate cake from Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery in Ballard. Enough said.
2. One of my favorite aspects of nannying is reading, especially books I used to read when I was little. Recently we’ve been reading from books in the Christmas category and I love it…
3. The past couple weeks have included a lot of board games. Besides Sorry I played Catan for the first time. It was confusing but now I’ve played once, I really want to try again…I can see why people like it so much.
4. I’m figuring Photoshop out bit by very small bit. Learning programs is always more fun in a cozy coffeeshop…
5. I couldn’t think of a fifth thing so I just took a pic of Woody. Don’t let his soft looks fool you…he’s pretty cranky on the inside. I was finishing up Covert Affairs the other night and was shocked when he came and cuddled next to me, until I realized he actually loved the blanket. He made this VERY clear when I tried to take it away…but his cuteness still trumps all bad behavior.
That’s all for this week! I’m linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk Blog for this series – be sure and head over to check out some of the other posts. Have a wonderful weekend!