Happy Friday everyone!! We made it through another week. I haven’t done one of these posts in awhile, so here are a few photos from the past couple of weeks.
1. I just love Trader Joe’s because they have so many interesting, affordable food items. I was there the other day and couldn’t help but pick up Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips…there is just something so right about this.
2. I wasn’t sure about this candle when I first bought it, but it’s really grown on me. My only complaint was that the fluffy towel smell wasn’t strong enough, but I’ve come around to it and I think it gives my room such a fresh aroma. I’m kind of sad it’s almost gone!
3. Whole wheat english muffin + avocado + feta cheese + a little sea salt. My new favorite lunch.
4. I’ve been running a bit longer these days. I think I’m beginning to actually find it relaxing. Especially when I can run around this beautiful lake.
5. I don’t have a picture for this, but I finished Chemistry this week! I’m in the process of going back to school (more on that later) and started out with just one class this spring. I was SO afraid of chemistry as I do not consider myself a scientific person. It was hard at times, but better than I thought it would be. Now it’s DONE and it feels great to check that one off the list!
This post is a linkup with Lauren over at thelaurenelizabeth.com.
Have a great weekend!!