It’s time for another High Five for Friday post. Here are five moments from my past week!
1. It is pouring down rain as I type this, but earlier this week we had some hints of early summer days with sunshine and birdsong. I’m ready for more!
2. I thoroughly enjoyed making a huge pile of most of my chemistry notes/labs/flashcards and tossing them. Hooray for the end of the quarter!
3. Bluegrass music at Green Lake.
4. Beautiful twilight (and ducks) at Green Lake. This is why I love running here!
5. Me, my brother and our Ray Bans.
How was your week? I’d love to hear about it!
This post is a linkup with Lauren over at www.thelaurenelizabeth.com.